dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

PODCAST: INTERVIEW WITH PEDRO ALMODOVAR

Here is one of the most famous producers of Spain, who will answer some questions.

1. Where are you from?

I borned in Calzada de Calatrava, Ciudad Real in 1949.

2. When did you start with this?

I began when I was young. When I went at the first cinema of my village I was 8 and I started to write comics scripts when I was 16.

3. Had you got a lot of opportunities?

No, because I can’t study in the Escuela Oficial de Cine ‘cause Franco has just closed it and I have to worked a lot to buy my first camera.

4. What topics predominates in your movies?

The topics that are appearing more in my movies are love and suffering but I also tell about the society.

5. What are the sources of your imagination?

I’m inspired from nature, experiences, history and literature.

6. Is your family influence on your work?

No, I don't look in my family when I write scripts, but when the characters in the script is for a family I look at families in general.

7. How do you design your films?

I based the films in the actual history situation and I mix this with the past. In this context I developed an other story with a different topic. I relate an history topic with a sentimental.

8. What is your best success in your opinion?

“La piel que habito” and “Volver” I think that are a excellent film.

9. Can you tell we an anecdote?

Yes of course! One day when we were at a repetition the dog of one of the cameraman nibbled and slobbered the actors scripts.

10. Are you preparing an other film?

No at the moment.

Thanks you for answer our questions and good continuation ...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada