divendres, 18 de novembre del 2011

ABOUT ME


Hi!
My name is Sarah Bono and I will be eighteen next month. I live in Empuriabrava but I was born in France. I came here when I was six years old and I have done my studies here.
I repeated 3rd and 4th of ESO but during these two years I've matured and now I want to study science and do the career of veterinary. I always wanted to do that 'cause I like all the animals, I have animals: a cat, a dog and I had a horse; so to be able to cure them I think would be something fantastic. They are all differents and each brings something .
This year I would work hard because I want to pass with good marks.
Apart from studiyng I do sport. I ride hors since I was eight and last year I started play football.
So with that I finish to talk about myself. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada